Since its launch back in 2002, the Tippmann A-5 has become one of the most popular scenariomarkers in the industry featuring the patented Cyclone Feed System and the ability to fieldstrip in less than 60 seconds. The goal of this new redesign was simply to make this popularmarker better while maintaining the overall aesthetic appearance. Key changes include a newCyclone Feed System, new External Selector Switch, larger front grip and a new stock barrel.These changes, plus many other modifications, are all designed to enhance the marker’sreliability, accuracy and make it even easier to modify.
The A-5 with External Selector Switch E-Grip also features a magnetically activated, Hall Effect trigger with three positions to allow players to change speeds on the fly. The eGrip features 5 firing modes (semi-auto, auto-response, full auto, 3-shot bursts, turbo) that fires up to 15 BPS (New ASTM Standards) and has a weather proof design. In addition, the A-5 Flatline® barrel with built-in foregrip is available as a separate accessory.
Tippmann A5 Paintball Gun Basic Features:
- New Cyclone Feed System – feeds up to 15 balls per second without batteries
- New External Selector Switch – allows players to switch easily from safety to firing mode
- New Larger Front Grip – has a better feel and upgrades are easier to add
- New Stock Barrel – 8.5” high-performance barrel enhances accuracy and reduces noise
- New Redesigned Internal Bore – wider design for faster field stripping and easier maintenance
- New Lighter Receiver Design – reduces the overall weight of the marker
- New Tombstone Connections – maintenance is faster and easier
- New Sling Mounts – removable front mount makes it easy to add a sling
- New Low-Profile Hopper – offset design offers a clear sightline
- New Black Gasline – provides greater on-field stealth and heavy-duty construction