Two years ago Empire Paintball introduced the Vanquish. It was renowned for its performance and cutting edge features like on-board pressure sensors and single tool maintenance. At Empire, we are never satisfied and are constantly working in the background to make our amazing products even greater. The next-generation Vanquish has arrived. Empire's crown jewel is the epitome of luxury. The new vanquish sports re-designed body that hides hardware, offers a sculpted more refined look and incorporates a slick push button bolt removal design. We didn't stop there. It also has a new snappier trigger, more reliable Eye system, a high-tech battery connection between frame and body, and a new barrel with 7.5" control bores. We know it is the best paintball marker available, put one in your hands and you'll think that too.
- Improved Performance
- Improved engine pressure balanced airflow creates an even softer shot with less kick.
- Quiet & Accurate
- New 2-piece Driver XX barrel with 7.5" control bore in four barrel back sizes (.682, .685, .688, .691).
- Sleek Body Design
- New sculpted refined body design with a cleaner look that hides the screw hardware.
- Easy Maintenance
- Improved push button bolt removal and hinged Frame for ultra quick maintenance.
- Proven Bolt System
- Includes Vanquish 1.5 Bolt, rod/Spring and ball Detent upgrades.
- D.E.B.S. Eye System
- More reliable Double Eye Breech Sensor system that is also easier to clean
- Adjustable Trigger
- New improved design of the 4-way adjustable dual-bearing trigger
- Wireless battery connection between grip frame and body
- Improved 2.7Khz beeper to provide audio feedback
- Switch to micro USB port for PC connection
- Pressure balanced Spool Valve firing engine
- Precision pressure sensor for onscreen pressure readout - No external gauge needed
- All adjustments and maintenance require only the 3/32" Hex wrench
- Rubber tipped spring assisted Bolt is soft on paint
- Widescreen OLED display with super bright 2000:1 contrast ratio is standard on the vanquish
- 5-way Joystick navigation control
- Nano-watt XLP flash micro-controller performing up to 16 MIPS (million instructions per second) provides highly accurate timing while not eating your battery
- "Slick Assistant" Lubricant Monitoring System alerts you when you need to lube your marker
- Marker to PC enabled with no special accessories needed. Upgrade firmware, change settings, and make custom boot screens with the downloadable PC software
- RF Upgradeable for seamless marker to loader communication
- Interrupt based firmware gives an ultra responsive feel when firing. Virtually no lag time between trigger pull and response time
- Super intuitive menu system that makes changing settings quick and easy
- 3 customizable User Configurations to quickly and easily switch style of play in seconds
- Training Mode with beeper feedback for players to practice their Trigger Speed without need for air or paintballs
- User adjustable Anti-Bolt Stick settings makes First Shot Drop Off a thing of the past
- Preset Tournament Firing Modes to keep you legal at any major tournament series
- Customizable ramping and full-auto modes to max out your marker's performance
- Resettable Shot Counter
- Calculated Average ROF and Peak ROF achieved can be displayed on screen