Empire Paintball has always been a leader in paintball gear. Recently Empire developed “Em-Dri” fabric. In the past, Empire used the Em-Dri fabric on its Contact Line. This year they have combined it, with their lightweight, Contact Zero Line. Em-Dri technology allows for more air flow and a lighter jersey overall. Similar to other technologies in other industries/sports it is focused on performance and comfort…plain and simple. The Contact Zero F6 jerseys are available in 4 colors and sizes from Small to 3xl. The Contact Line was designed with tournament players in mind, however more and more players at all levels are using them as the performance and comfort are just too good to pass up.
- Em-Dri Panels keep you cool dry and comfortable
- Extremely Light
- Ventilation areas are laser cut and sealed for durability, and keep you cool as possible
- Reienforced “Tuf-Mesh” elbows will last longer than normal. They are also ventilated to help with air flow to your arms
- Empire uses a Lycra stretch material on the forearms and cuff to make it easy to put on over elbow pads.
- Lycra gloves are built in to protect your palms. Great for those who prefer not to wear gloves.
- No Padding – NCPA Legal