Four years ago, we polled our top teams and heard one resounding request in a paintball pant and Jersey - "less weight, more venting, same great protection." The Empire F5 Contact Zero jersey for 2015 is a lighter, less constricting paintball jersey designed to help keep you cool, comfortable and unimpeded in the heat and humidity of the season. 4 types of mesh ventilation at the front and rear of the jersey encourages massive air movement and helps wick moisture away. In 2015 we added 3 zones of Laser cut ventilation holes for maximum airflow. Tuf-mesh elbows that are not only abrasion resistant but breathe to allow for a truly durable jersey no matter how light and breathable it may feel.
- There are 4 different types of Empire mesh that make up the main body chest, back & arms. More mesh means less material. Less material means less weight and more breathable. This ultra lightweight jersey allows the maximum amount of mesh ventilation for maximum airflow front to back.
- 100% NCPA Legal. "Zero" padding.
- Tuf-mesh elbows are abrasion resistant & breathable on your forearms. Wearing elbow pads is hot enough, let those things breathe!
- Lycra-Stretch forearms and cuff for a custom fit over you elbow pads.
- Integrated Bio-foam lycra glove protects your palms from turf burn and the back of your hands from paintballs.
- Available in sizes: SM, MD, LG, XL, 2XL, and 3XL
- Available in: Black/Grey, Black/Red, Blue, Grey/Orange & Grey/Teal