Empire Battle Tested Paintball has designed a loader specifically for use with ALL Empire Battle Tested paintball markers. The NEW Empire Battle Tested Rip Clip Loader utilizes the same proven features as the original released Rip Clip paintball loaders, utilizing HALO technology for sound-activated, force-feed loading. Utilizing a microphone for sound sensing, the loader only feeds when it detects the sound of the marker firing. After ceasing to fire the paintball marker, the lack of sound will direct the paintball loader to stop feeding and enter a stand-by mode. The large capacity shell holds over 200 paintballs, plenty to light up the enemy. The Rip Clip will feed over 8000 shots before needing a battery replacement.
New features of the Empire Battle Tested Rip Clip are a new Picatinny rail allowing for accessories such as the BT Flashsight and the addition of RF (Radio Frequency) capability. Link the Rip Clip to your Empire TM-7 or TM-15 paintball marker via RF for lightning fast activation. Grab your new Empire BT Rip Clip Loader, fill up your paintball pods and head to the field and see why shooting a Rip Clip Loader is so much fun.
- Uses Sound Technology to Feed Paintballs
- Radio Frequency Compatible for UItra-Quiet Guns and Reliability*
- Picatinny Rail System for Accessories
- Built-in Rip Drive
- 200+ Paintball Capacity
- 15+bps Feed Ratio
- 3 Adjustable Speed and Sound Settings
- Automatic Ball Stack Monitoring
- Low Battery Indicator
- Ultra-Quiet Belt Drive
- Fits TM-15, TM-7, Combat, Omega, ERC, Delta, Delta Elite, SA-17, Assault, and Banshee models
* The Empire RF Transmitter kit is necessary for the RF to work on the Empire Battle Tested Rip Clip Loader System.